Certificate Of Code

Screenshot 2015-12-07 at 9.38.25 AM Hello welcome to my blog! If you are wondering what this certificate is for it’s for the Hour of Code. The Hour of Code is a website where many people in the world are doing. You get to go on games and pass the levels by coding. The codes are pretty simple they can make your character move to certain spots. They even have the Star Wars coding game here’s the link https://code.org/starwars. For the Star Wars game you can make BB-8, R2D2, and C-3PO move to certain spots, gather scrap metal, and even make them chase the Star Wars pigs. How you earn a Code certificate is you have to pass the whole game you are playing and all the levels.

My class skyped with Chirayu. If you are wondering who Chirayu is he is the president of a computer company which detects viruses.  When our class skyped with him Mrs. BC’s class joined because they are doing Hour of Code too. What he talked about was how coding affected his company and gave us websites to visit for our coding we are doing.

I hope what I talked about engaged you to at least try Hour of Code. Will you try Hour of Code? Have you ever meet Chirayu in person or talked to him?